Chuan Wang, is Full Professor and Ph. D student supervisor in School of Artificial Intelligence, Beijing Normal University (BNU), China. Prior to joining in BNU, he worked in Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, and Tsinghua University from 2003 to 2019. Prof. Wang has been working in the field of quantum information and nanophotonics. He led and took part in various research and development projects in quantum information and related areas.
Information theory, college physics.
Quantum information, quantum artificial intelligence, nanophotonics.
1. Wang Tie-Jun*, Yang Guan-qun, Wang Chuan*, Control power of high-dimensional controlled teleportation. Physical Review A 101, 012323 (2020)
2. Gao Yong-Pan, Liu Xiao-Fei, Wang Tie-Jun*, Cao Cong, Wang Chuan*. Photon excitation and photon blockade effects in optomagnonic microcavities. Physical Review A 100, 043831 (2019)
3. Gao Yong-Pan, Cao Cong*, Duan Yuwen*, Liu Xiao-Fei, Wang Tie-Jun, Wang Chuan* Magnons scattering induced photonic chaos in the optomagnonic resonators. NanoPhotonics 9, 1953 (2019)
4. Liu Xiao-Fei, Gao Yong-Pan, Cong Cao, Wang Tie-Jun, Wang Chuan*. Chiral microresonator assisted by Rydberg-atom ensembles. Physical Review A 98, 033824 (2018).
5. Liu Xiao-Fei, Wang Tie-Jun, Long Guilu*, Wang Chuan*. Optothermal control of gains in erbium-doped whispering-gallery microresonators. NanoPhotonics 8, 127 (2018).
6. Liu Xiao-Fei, Wang Tie-Jun, Wang Chuan*. Optothermal control of gains in erbium-doped whispering-gallery microresonators. Optics Letters, 43(2), 326-329(2018).
7. Gao Yong-Pan, Wang Tie-Jun, Cong Cao, Wang Chuan*. Gap induced mode evolution under the asymmetric structure in a plasmonic resonator system. Photonics Research. 5, 113-118 (2017).
8. Wang Tie-Jun, Mi Sichen, Wang Chuan*. Hyperentanglement purification using imperfect spatial entanglement. Opt. Express 25(3), 2969-2982 (2017)
9. Gao Yong-Pan, Cao Cong, Wang Tie-Jun*, Zhang Yong, Wang Chuan* Cavity-mediated coupling of phonon and magnon. Physical Review A 96 (2), 023826 (2017)
10. Cao Cong*, Duan Yuwen, Chen Xi, Wang Tie Jun, Zhang Ru*, Wang Chuan*. Implementation of single-photon quantum routing and decoupling using a nitrogen-vacancy center and a whispering-gallery-mode resonator-waveguide system Opt. Express, 25, 16931-16946 (2017)
11. Gao Yong-Pan, Wang Zhong-Xiao, Wang Tie-Jun, Wang Chuan* Optomechanically engineered phononic mode resonance. Optics Express 25, 26638-26650 (2017)
12. He Ling-yan, Wang Tie-Jun*, Wang Chuan*. Construction of high-dimensional universal quantum logic gates using L system coupled with a whispering-gallery-mode microresonator. Optics Express, 24, 15429 (2016).
13. Wang Tie Jun, Wang Chuan*. High-efficient entanglement distillation from photon loss and decoherence. Optics Express. 23(24), 31550-31563(2015).
14. Wang Tie-Jun, Liu Lei-Lei, Cao Cong, Zhang Ru, Wang Chuan*.One-step hyperentanglement purification and hyperdistillation with linear optics. Optics Express, 23,9284(2015)
15. He Ling-yan, Wang Tie-Jun, Gao Yong-Pan, Cao Cong, Wang Chuan*. Discerning electromagnetically induced transparency from Autler-Townes splitting in plasmonic waveguide and coupled resonators system. Optics Express, 23(18), 23817 (2015).
16. Wang Tie Jun, Wang Chuan*. Parallel quantum computing teleportation for spin qubits in spin-cavity coupled system. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics. 21(3),1-7(2015)
17. Qin Wei, Wang Chuan, Zhang Xiang-Dong, Protected quantum-state transfer in decoherence -free subspaces. Physical Review A 91, 042303 (2015).
18. Wang Tie Jun, Wang Chuan*. Universal hybrid three-qubit quantum gates assisted by nitrogen-vacancy center coupled with whispering-gallery-mode microresonator Physical Review A 90, 052310 (2014)
19. Wang Chuan*, Tie-jun Wang, Zhang Yong, Jiao Rong-zhen, Jin Guang-sheng, Concentration of entangled nitrogen-vacancy centers in decoherence free subspace. Optics Express 22, 1551-1559 (2014)
20. Wang Chuan ,Shen Wei-Wei, Mi Si-Chen, Zhang Yong, Wang Tie-Jun*, Concentration and distribution of entanglement based on valley qubit system in Graphene. Science Bulletin. 60(23):2016 (2015)
Address: College of Information Science and Technology Beijing Normal University 19 Xin jie kou wai da jie Beijing 100875, China.